Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.volabike.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone, however, some of the extensions used in the realization of this web page can store visitor or client data. Later it is detailed in what way.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We collect information from you during the checkout process in our store.
What we collect:
What we collect and store while you visit our site we will keep track of:
- The products you have seen: we will use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping address: we will ask you to provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the cost of shipping before you place an order, and ship the order to you!
When you buy something from us, we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit / payment card details, and optional additional information such as username and password. password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Process payments and avoid fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve our store offers
- Send you promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
We typically store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obligated to continue to store it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or ratings, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information that you provide us. For example, administrators and store managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Members of our team have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with others, who help us deliver our orders and manage services for you; for example, payment providers like Paypal.
Information shared with our payment provider to process payments includes:
- Full address
- Bank account number
- Payment provider identifier
How payment providers use data
To better understand how a provider uses and stores the data shared with it, you can consult their privacy policies directly:
- 2checkout: https://www.2checkout.com/policies/privacy-policy
- Amazon Pay: https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
- Authorize.Net: https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
- eWay: https://www.eway.com.au/legal
- First Data: https://www.firstdata.com/en_us/privacy.html
- GoCardless: https://gocardless.com/en-eu/legal/privacy/
- Klarna: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_us/privacy
- PayFast: https://www.payfast.co.za/privacy-policy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- SnapScan: http://www.snapscan.co.za/downloads/SnapScanAppCustomerTermsConditions(v2).pdf
- Square: https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- For payments with Paypal or Stripe: Total purchase, currency, payment information.
- For taxes: The value of the products in the cart, the value of the shipment, destination address.
- For payment rates: Shipping address, ID of the products purchased, package dimensions, weight and quantities.
- For shipping labels: Customer name, address, package dimensions, weight and quantities of the products purchased.
We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. We collect information about visitors who comment on sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect includes the IP address of the commenter, the user’s browser, the referring site and the URL of the site (in addition to other information directly provided by the commenter, such as her name, name