TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
CAREFULLY. GOVERN YOUR PURCHASE OF OUR PRODUCTS AND CONTAIN
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS THE
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ARE SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION.
- Acceptance of these terms. You can place your orders for VOLABIKE products (hereinafter, the
company) through our website https://www.volabike.com or, in
certain circumstances, by phone. “Products” on
set means each and every item the company sells
to the consumer. By placing an order for our Products, you agree
these Terms and Conditions of Sale and acknowledge that we will only provide
the Products subject to these Terms. Unless expressly
agreed in writing by the company, any term or condition in
any order or other form or correspondence purporting to add or be
in any way inconsistent with these Terms will be unenforceable and will not
will have no force or effect. The company’s right to demand the
strict compliance with each of these Terms will not be affected by
the concurrent waiver of any other of these Terms or by any
previous course of negotiation.
- orders . All orders are subject to acceptance by the company. This means that the company may refuse to accept or cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any other person.
If you choose to purchase a product or service, you must designate and provide information about your preferred payment method (for example, credit card, PAYPAL, or any other payment method made available by the company).
You agree to pay all fees and other charges incurred in connection with your username and password for your specialized account. If your credit card has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, the company will issue you a refund.
- Price. All prices are subject to change, taxes and exclude shipping.
- Taxes The prices indicated for Products sold hereunder do not include any sales, use, value added, excise, gross receipts or excise taxes, duties or other foreign or local taxes imposed on the use or sale of Products (collectively, Taxes ).
The Client will pay, or reimburse the company if it pays, any Taxes, except those based on the income of the company.
If the Company is required by any government authority to collect and pay Taxes on Customer’s behalf, Company may bill Customer for such amounts, including any applicable interest or penalties.
- Payment. All orders must be paid in full before shipping.
The company accepts credit cards American Express, MasterCard, Visa, in addition to other payments such as PayPal. Payment information is submitted by Customer at the time of placing any order and order fulfillment and shipment is subject to verification of payment information and availability of funds.
- Shipments and risks of loss. Products are sent both to the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, as well as to the Canary Islands. Title and all risk of loss or damage to the Products shall pass to Customer upon delivery of the Products to the carrier for shipment. Although the company is authorized to ship on behalf of the Client and, unless otherwise indicated, the
Customer will be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the shipment of Products. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, any time period provided by The Company is a good faith estimate of the expected delivery date. Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to complete Customer’s orders within the stated time, but in no event will Company be liable for any damages associated with Company’s inability to meet such deadlines.
- Returns. Except as otherwise provided herein, Customer may not cancel an accepted order without Company’s prior written consent, which may be withheld in its sole discretion. Customer may return Products for a refund of the purchase price (excluding initial shipping charges) plus any applicable taxes. The customer must arrange and pay the return shipping costs. The \Product\s must be returned to The Company within seven days of purchase. For more information, visit the delivery policies section.
- Product changes. Company may make any changes in the design or specifications for, or in the manner in which it manufactures or produces any Product if such changes are necessary or desirable to improve the safety or performance of such Product. In addition, Company may provide suitable substitute Products or components for Products or components that are not available by Company due to any priority, rule, regulation or the like established by government authorities or agencies, or due to price changes or unavailability. of materials or components from suppliers. Customer may not make any changes to the designs or specifications of the Products unless Company approves such changes in writing, in which case Company may impose additional charges to implement such changes.
- Limited warranty. Subject to the following limitations, terms and conditions: Warranties to the original purchaser of each Product when purchased new are free from defects in materials and workmanship. This limited warranty is valid for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects or claimed failures resulting from abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper maintenance, alteration, collision, accident or misuse. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PUBLIC PURPOSE. the company’s liability for warranty claims is limited to refund of the original purchase price or replacement of the product with the same or similar product. do not allow anything in these terms to the contrary, the company shall not be liable for punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, liability for loss of use, loss of profits, loss of Product or business interruption, however, the same can be caused, including negligence on the part of THE COMPANY.
To exercise rights under this limited warranty, Customer must return the affected Product to THE COMPANY with proof of purchase (original invoice or credit card statement) to:
Domobit Ingeniería, S.L.
Carrer Xofers 15 46200
The customer must pay the return shipping costs. The company reserves the right to modify this limited warranty at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Applicable law / Not for resale. The Client agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Spain. The customer agrees and represents that he or she is buying the product \(s\) for his or her own use and not for resale.
The Client accepts that these Terms have been made in Spain and that any dispute arising hereunder will be resolved in accordance with its laws.
- Reserva. The company reserves the right to refuse to sell Products to any person for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- Entire agreement. These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between The Company and the Customer, and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings.
- Divisibility. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held or determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect and such invalid or unenforceable provision will be construed in a manner to to give the maximum valid and enforceable effect to the intention of the parties expressed in these Terms.
- Exclusiveness The rights, responsibilities, and remedies of the parties with respect to the Products will be exclusively those expressly established in these Terms.
The disclaimers, limitations of liability and remedies expressed in these Terms will apply even in the event of default, negligence, breach of contract, strict liability of the released party or whose liability is limited and will extend to its directors. officers, and employees.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
VOLABIKE, will accept cancellations of orders before it has been sent, within a period not exceeding 24 hours from the placing of the order.wpml_nbspTo cancel, you must request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
I.- Return procedure
All the products in our store may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer notifies VOLABIKE of their intention to return the purchased product(s) within a maximum period of up to 7 working days from the date of delivery and that the the rest of the conditions established in this section.
VOLABIKE will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
1.- The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
2.- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that the box with which it was delivered cannot be obtained, the Client must return it in a protective box with similar characteristics, so that the product reaches the VOLABIKE warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees.
3.- The documentation must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
In order to facilitate the return process for customers and to be able to correctly monitor it, the reason or cause for the return must be specified, if the reason for the return is attributable to VOLABIKE (the product is defective, it has arrived broken, it is not the one that the Client had ordered, etc.) the amount of the shipping costs will be reimbursed. If the reason is another (the products were served correctly but they are not to the customer’s liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, the following steps must be followed:
1.- Inform within 7 calendar days of receipt that the product will be returned. The information can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.- VOLABIKE will inform the customer of the address to which the product must be sent, or the company itself will provide a transport company to generate a collection order.
3.- The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice or request it from VOLABIKE. The return if it is for personal reasons must be paid by the customer, if it is by default or error it will be borne by the company.
4.- Inform the courier company that will be used, the date and time of the return.
REQUIREMENTS TO USE THE SERVICE:
Only people 18 years of age or older can create accounts. Accounts for persons under the age of 18 can be created by the father, mother or legal guardian. Minors under 18 must read this Agreement with their father, mother or legal guardian to ensure that both the minor and his legal representative have understood its content.