Who are we
The address of our website is https://www.volabike.com/en/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect them
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor's IP address and the browser's user chain to help detect spam.
If you upload images to the web you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included.Web visitors can download and extract any location data from the web images.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies.This is for your comfort, so you don't have to refill your data when you leave another comment.These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your login information and your display options.Sign-in cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last one year.If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks.If you leave your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the article ID you have just edited.It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Items from this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).The embedded content of other websites behaves exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone, however, some of the extensions used in the realization of this website if they can store visitor or client data.Later it is detailed how it forms.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the commentary and its metadata are kept indefinitely.This is so that we can recognize and approve successive comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide on your user profile.All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their user name).Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What rights do you have about your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data you have provided.You can also ask us to remove any personal data we have about you.This does not include any data that we are obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitors' comments may be reviewed by an automatic spam detection service.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect information from you during the payment process at our store.
What We Collect and Store
As you visit our site we will follow:
- The products you've seen: We'll use this to, for example, show you products you've seen recently
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Delivery Address: We will ask you to provide this so that we can, for example, estimate the shipping cost before you order, and send the order!
When you buy us something we ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit/paid card details and optional additional information such as the username and password.We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and claims
- Processing payments and avoiding fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligation we have, such as tax calculations
- Improve our store offers
- Send promotional messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which we will use for the payment process and future orders.
We usually store information about you for as long as we need information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally bound to keep it.For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes.This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments or evaluations, if you choose to leave them.
Who of our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide.For example, store managers and managers can access:
- Order information, such as what was bought, when bought and where to be shipped, and
- Customer information, such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help complete orders, process refunds and support.
What we share with others
We share information with others, which help us deliver our orders and manage services for you; for example, payment providers like Paypal.
The information shared with our payment provider to process them includes:
- Complete direction
- Bank account number
- Identifier Payment Provider
How Data Uses Payment Providers
To better understand how a provider uses and stores data shared with it, you can consult your privacy policies directly:
- 2checkout: https://www.2checkout.com/policies/privacy-policy
- Amazon Pay: https://pay.amazon.com/us/help/201491260
- Authorize.Net: https://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/
- eWay: https://www.eway.com.au/legal
- First Data: https://www.firstdata.com/en_us/privacy.html
- GoCardless: https://gocardless.com/en-eu/legal/privacy/
- Klarna: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/en_us/privacy
- PayFast: https://www.payfast.co.za/privacy-policy/
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-prev
- SnapScan: http://www.snapscan.co.za/downloads/SnapScanAppCustomerTermsConditions(v2).pdf
- Square: https://squareup.com/legal/privacy
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- For payments with Paypal or Stripe: Total purchase, currency, payment information.
- For taxes: The value of the products in the cart, the value of the shipment, destination address.
- For payment fees: Shipping address, purchase product ID, package size, weight and quantities.
- For shipping labels: Customer name, address, package dimensions, weight and quantities of the purchased products.
We collect information about the visitors who comment on the sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service.The information we collect includes the IP address of the commentator, the user's browser, the reference site and the site URL (in addition to other information directly provided by the commentator, such as his name, username, email address and the same comment).